Tours and activities in Skybike Cusco
Skybike Cusco is an adventure activity in Cusco, where you can do Flying Bikes, Rock Climbing, rappel and much more.
Price per person in shared service:
S/. 140.00 nuevos soles.
Dare to pedal through the skies of Cusco and enjoy this incredible and unique experience.
There are 2 types of schedules, in the mornings and afternoons.
Morning: Departure from Cusco: 7:30 a.m. Return to Cusco: 12:00 p.m.
Afternoon: Departure from Cusco: 1:00 p.m. Return to Cusco: 06:00 p.m.
(PROGRAM IN A MAXIMUM GROUP OF 10 PEOPLE)
Once you have the schedule in which you want to do the SkyBike Cusco experience, a transport will pick you up in Cusco to take you to Cachimayo, where the activity will take place. (30 min from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The Skybike Cusco experience not only allows you to pedal from one hill to another, this activity includes rock climbing, then skybike and finally Rappell.
- First step: The circuit begins by ascending 45 meters through the via ferrata (system of metal steps properly anchored in the rock).
- Second step: Already at the top we start the skybike (pedaling in the sky) with two lines of round trip (240 meters in total, 50 meters high).
- Third step: Finally we descend 30 meters of Rappel (descent on controlled ropes).
After all the circuit we will have relaxation activities to be able to return to the city of Cusco.
- 3 activities (rock climbing, pedal in the skies and rappel).
- Transportation / round trip transfer.
- Photos and videos with your cell phone or camera.
- Safety equipment.
- Climbing and rappel gloves.
- Wear light clothing and shoes suitable for a day of adventure in nature.
- Bring personal equipment (sunscreen, hat, sunglasses).
- Bring water.
- According to biosafety protocols, wear a mask, face mask and alcohol.
- There are no stores near Skybike Cusco.