- Easy bookingBook safely and easily, directly with local operators.
- Duration of the tourThe tour starts at 6:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Max alttitudeThe maximum altitude we will reach on this tour is 4900 meters above sea level.
- DifficultyThe level of difficulty is easy to medium, the hike takes about 30 minutes.
- Best timeThe best time of the year to visit is from April to October, and if you like the rains, the ideal months are from November to March.
The visit to the mountain of Palcoyo will start very early, around 6:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel. And we will have a drive south of Cusco for 3 hours, until we arrive to the point where we will have our breakfast.
After that we will head to the Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain in a hike of about 30 minutes until we arrive to the Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain, the guide will give you directions and you can visit the place and take pictures for the memory.
If you have a lot of energy you can visit the stone forest that is very close to the mountains.
On the way back we will visit the Inca bridge of Checacupe where we will have our delicious lunch.
Finally we will return to Cusco at approximately 18:00 hours. Drop off in the center of Cusco.
What are we going to do?
- You will see the colorful mountain of Palccoyo.
- Enjoy unique landscapes.
- Walk on stone forest.
- Visit the Inca bridge of Checacupe.
What is included?
- Pick up at your hotel or at Plaza Regocijo (your choice) if you are already out.
- Private transportation round trip.
- Professional guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Local breakfast.
- Local lunch.
- Travel insurance.
What to bring to the tour?
- Cash for souvenirs, tips, extra snacks.
- Comfortable shoes or trekking shoes.
- Warm and light clothing.
- Making campfire.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Know more about Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour
Visit Palcoyo mountain, Cuscos new rainbow mountain. Palcoyo is becoming Cuscos new tourist destination. And every traveler who comes to Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain is totally enchanted. The visit to the colorful mountain range of Palcoyo is absolutely magical, and you can also visit the rocky forest that is very close to the mountain and the Inca Checacupe bridge. The excursion to Palcoyo is a full day excursion where you can see beautiful landscapes and beautiful colors.