- Easy bookingBook safely and easily, directly with local operators.
- Duration of the tourThe tour starts at 5:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM.
- Max alttitudeThe Queswachaca bridge is located at 3700 meters above sea level.
- DifficultyThe level of difficulty is easy, it does not require much physical effort. The height should be taken into account.
- Best timeThe best time of the year to visit is from April to October, and if you like the rains, the ideal months are from November to March.
Cusco - Queswachaca Bridge - Cusco
We will start our adventure from 4:30 am with the pick up of our passengers from their hotels and once the whole group is concentrated at 5:00 am, we will start our tour in our tourist transport through some neighborhoods of Cusco. Our first stop will be in Combapata, where we will stop to use the restrooms and enjoy our breakfast.
Then we will go to the viewpoint of Combapata continuing with the tour we will pass through the district of Yanaoca is one of the eight districts of the province of Canas in Cusco. Then we will continue our tour for another hour and we will arrive to the district of Qewe where we will find the famous Inca bridge of """"Qeswachaka"""" which is built with vegetable fiber and has a length of 28.67 meters. The amazing thing is that it is rebuilt once a year in the month of June by four local communities, in this place we will have some time to explore Qeswachaka and the surroundings while your guide will tell you the history of this Inca engineering work.
We will continue our trip for another hour and enjoy the Lagunas de: Pampamarca, Asnacqocha, Acopía and Pomacanchi where we will stop for our lunch, observing a lot of regional flora and fauna experiencing a rich Andean culture finishing our lunch, then returning to Cusco we will stop at the Rumipunku Portal to finally arrive to Cusco in our tourist transportation for an average of 2 hours, arriving approximately at 4:30pm.
What are we going to do?
- You will visit the last Inca bridge and pass over it.
- You will see the lagoons of Pomacanchi.
What is included?
- Pick up at your hotel or at Plaza Regocijo (your choice) if you are already out.
- Private transportation to and from the hotel.
- Tour Guide.
- Travel insurance.
What to bring to the tour?
- Cash for souvenirs, tips, extra snacks.
- Comfortable shoes or trekking shoes.
- Warm and light clothing.
- Making campfire.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.