- Easy bookingBook safely and easily, directly with local operators.
- Duration of the tourFull Day: Starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Max alttitudeCusco is located at 3400 meters above sea level.
- DifficultyThis tour is very easy to do, the hikes are short, 30 minutes or less, except in Machu Picchu, 2 hours at a slow pace.
- Best timeThe best time of the year to visit is from April to October, and if you like the rains, the ideal months are from November to March.
Chinchero, Maras, Moray, Pisac and Ollantaytambo
- Meeting point: Your hotel or the Plaza Regocijo
- Tour departure: 8:30am
- Tour end time: 6:00pm
- Daily departures: With 2+ people
You will be picked up from your hotel or Plaza Regocijo (your choice) in Cusco at 8:00am and taken by private transportation to 4 local communities in the Sacred Valley.
From Cusco it is just over an hour to our first stop, the local community called Pisac. In Pisac you will be guided through the ruins above the village and have the opportunity to explore the incredible Pisac market (the largest on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays).
After Pisac you will be driven for another hour to Urubamba where you will have time for lunch at a restaurant of your choice. After lunch we leave again for 25 minutes to Ollantaytambo to explore the ruins there.
We will drive for another hour and twenty minutes to reach Chincheros where we will see the local colonial church and a small market. After we finish exploring we return to Cusco in our private transportation (one hour). You will be returned to your hotel in Cusco at approximately 6:00pm.
What are we going to do?
- Visit textile centers in Chinchero.
- Visit Moray, an Inca research center.
- Visit Pisac and its market.
- Walk in Ollantaytambo.
What is included?
- Pick up at your hotel or at Plaza Regocijo (your choice) if you are already out.
- Professional local guide.
- Buffet lunch in Uurbamba
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Travel insurance and medical/evacuation insurance (mandatory).
- Entrance tickets (BTC).
What to bring to the tour?
- Comfortable or trekking shoes.
- Comfortable shoes or trekking shoes.
- Warm and light clothing.
- Making campfire.
- Jumping, mail, climbing Inca walls.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- If you are going to do several tours in Cusco and surroundings (museums, sacsayhuamna, etc), you should buy the Boleto Turistico - BTC only once.