- Easy bookingBook safely and easily with Skybike Cusco.
- Duration of the tourMorning: Starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 12:30 PM. Afternoon: Starts at 2:00 PM and ends at 5:00 PM.
- Max alttitudeCusco is located at 3400 meters above sea level.
- DifficultyFor this tour you must have a medium to higher physical level, but we have an option to climb to the top without much effort.
- Best timeThe best time of the year to visit is from April to October, and if you like the rains, the ideal months are from November to March.
We will pick you up at the Plaza Regocijo and we will leave the city of Cusco towards Cachimayo, where our adventure space is located (travel time 35 minutes and 5 minutes walk).
- STEP 1: The circuit begins ascending 45 meters climbing through the via ferrata (system of metal steps properly anchored in the rock).
- STEP 2: Once at the top we start the skybike (pedaling in the sky) with two lines of round trip (240 meters in total, 50 meters high).
- STEP 3: Finally we descend 30 meters of Rappel (descent on controlled ropes).
After the whole circuit we will have relaxation activities to be able to return to the city of Cusco.
What are we going to do?
- You will climb a rock via ferrata.
- You will pedal in the skies, crossing a small mountain.
- Descend a rock by rappel.
What is included?
- Pick up at your hotel or at Plaza Regocijo (your choice) if you are already out.
- Private transportation to and from the hotel.
- Safety equipment (helmet, harness, gloves).
- travel insurance.
What to bring to the tour?
- Cash for souvenirs, tips, extra snacks.
- Comfortable shoes or trekking shoes.
- Warm and light clothing.
- Making campfire.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.